Schoenbaum Family Enrichment Center, Inc. (SFEC) offers services to both the community and the service providers who are tenants in the center’s space.
As the leasing agent and management organization for the Schoenbaum Center, SFEC makes it a priority to foster collaboration among tenant programs and area nonprofits while inspiring community growth.
- A free resource library with computers, internet access, printing, copying, and some reading materials
- Leased space for not-for-profit organizations and resource programs
- State-of-the-art conference rooms for rent
- Services to accompany meetings and events in conference rooms, such as technology and furniture setup and small food and drink accompaniments
- Information on each tenant service provider
- Community resource events like our Schoenbaum Showcase, featuring a job fair, kids fun night, and awards ceremony for outstanding service
For a more in-depth look into what we do and our history, visit our About Us page.
1701 5th Ave., Ste. 115
Charleston, WV 25387
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.